About Frankfort   |   Get Answers   |   Document Library   |   Map   |   Contact Us         SEARCH


An annual amusement license is required for each revenue-generating apparatus (e.g. video games, vending/lotto machines, jukeboxes) located within the village limits. Licenses are subject to certain restrictions and are valid for the calendar year in which they are issued.

To apply for an amusement license, the following documents must submitted. If you are opening a new business, we understand you may not have a copy of your business license yet.

1.Application (Not available online at this time) - Completed & signed.
2.Application Fee$50 per device.
3.Copy of current business license.

Penalty: $750/day max.; Code of Ordinances Chapter 111.99